1st cutaneous anti-depressant Cleanser for sensitive skin.
The secret of expert Doctor Lintner
We clean our face an average number of 40 000 times in a lifetime. 1st cutaneous anti-depressant Cleanser for sensitive skin. The skin and brain are directly connected. When you have the blues, your skin suffers. Magnesium is truly calming and soothing epidermal sensors directly connected to the brain.
All the more reason to choose Novexpert Hydrobiotic Milky Cleanser. It does not contain harsh soap, is not drying and does not strip the skin of its own hydro-lipid layer and its own protective flora. With added magnesium, this milky cleanser soothes the immune and nervous system and reduces skin inflammation.
FILM Restored (Natural omegas) + FLORA Preserved (Pre & Probiotics) + Sensitivity SOOTHED (Magnesium)
Japanese method: apply with the fingertips, massage into skin, rinse with water.
European method: apply with a cotton pad and then remove with a second cotton pad soaked in Novexpert water.
Makeup removal: if needed, use before the Cleanser, the Micellar Water Novexpert which removes make-up from lips, face and eyes.
Tip: leave the flask upside down so that the milk is immediately available at the first pressure.
Hydro (glycerine + omega 3, 6 & 9
– Preserve skin barrier function and has exceptional hydrating properties due to its action on natural moisturising factors and lipid synthesis.
– Maintains moisture and integrity of the cutaneous barrier = Skin’s hydro-lipid film is preserved
Biotic: (pre & probiotics)
– Respects the cutaneous flora (pre & probiotic)
– Limits pathogen bacteria by boosting good bacteria on the skin = Skin’s flora health is improved
Why are there goats in the trees
MAJI Organics Triple Extra Virgin Organic Argan Oil harvested and produced in Morocco
Should be familiar with MAJI Organics products and websites. The candidate will need to transport materials to and from the events and should have his/her own transportation. Should be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
– Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:-
– Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings
– Assisting in content creation (i.e. writing blog, newsletters, product reviews, etc.)
– Participating in event marketing
– Generating brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing
– Being an opinion leader in her/his community
– Promoting feedback and insight on new products/services
– Promoting the brand via his/her personal social media account
Commission as high as 65%