No ordinary leaf: Moringa tree leaves are said to be full of vitamins, minerals, protein, fiber, and amino acids.
Gepostet von Upworthy am Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017
There are few things that make you feel better than stepping into a warm bath at the end of a cold winter day. And there’s a simple way to make it even more therapeutic—just add bath salts.
Winter is a great time to enjoy the healing benefits of bath salts. From helping you to relax and unwind after a long day to easing muscle pain, sprinkling bath salts into the tub can have a wide range of health benefits.
It’s easy to add a pre-made mix into your bath and only slightly less easy to make your own. We found a beautiful Lavender & Mint Bath Salts Recipe from Wellness Mama that offers an all-in-one way to give your bath a healthy boost.
Lavender & Mint Bath Salt Recipe
- 2 cups Epsom salt to help with muscle aches, circulation, joint pain, skin hydration and more
- ½ cup baking soda to give your skin a detox that can help care for various skin concerns
- ¼ cup of dead sea salt for added essential minerals to assist with inflammation, wound healing, joint pain, along with other benefits
- 30 drops of lavender essential oil as an aromatherapy that’s excellent for relaxation and stress relief
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil to mix with the lavender oil for a calming effect that can relieve anxiousness and stiffness
- 2 Tablespoons oil of choice (argan, coconut, jojoba, etc.) to counteract the drying effects of salt and help moisturize skin
Mix the first three ingredients together in a glass jar. Sprinkle in essential oils and stir the last ingredient through. Store in a cool, dark place. Use 1/4 cup per bath.
Spa and wellness director Stephanie Rest created educational events to provide opportunities in the Caribbean.
Webinar – Improve your health and discover new business opportunities
Join MAJI Organics for a free webinar on health and expanding your business
How to improve cardio vascular function
Nutritious value of Morocco’s wonder food from the Tree of Life
The other health benefits of Morocco’s Liquid Gold
Business opportunities and how to qualify.
Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Time: 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm EST
Register today for this online event at https://www.skype.com/en/ Skype ID majiorganics
Use Natural Scented Home Diffuser from Home Senses by MAJI Organics. Available in over 30 fragrances. Made in Grasse, France.
MAJI Organics wishes to announce the launch of the newest member to its family, Home Senses by Maji Organics.